Frequently Asked Questions
Your privacy is important to UBLights. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that UBLights collects, and the ways in which UBLights uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
UBLights may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including, but not limited to, pages accessed, time spent on accessed pages, IP address, standard traffic metrics);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including personal information used to create an account, place orders, etc.);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including payment information, addresses, etc.);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to UBLights.
Using Personal Information
UBLights may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where UBLights discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, UBLights may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
UBLights will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. UBLights will store all the personal information you provide on our, or our hosting company’s, secure servers. All transaction data is encrypted, and transaction records are stored in compliance with applicable local and state laws regarding retention of sales records. Data stored may include, but is not limited to, item(s) purchased, name, shipping address, billing address, and payment methods.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
Updating This Statement
This website may contain links to other websites. UBLights is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by post to UBLights, Attn: UBL Admin, 17311 Fusion Way, Country Club Hills, IL, 60478
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
Have a question? Call us at
UBLights was established to provide superior products to the heavy transportation industry, focusing on lights and mirrors for semi-trucks and trailers. From our base in Country Club Hills, IL – just south of Chicago – we have an extensive distributor network, and the means to keep those distributors fully stocked.
We are open