Now HiringSales & Support Specialist
UBLights Wants You!
PRODUCT SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST NEEDED – JOIN OUR TEAM!
Be a part of our company’s expansion and success! A leading international solutions provider of parts and services in the transportation lighting and safety industry, is seeking a dynamic and committed individual for a Product Sales Support Specialist position at our Elizabeth, NJ location. With an open, honest, and focused environment we value the long-term growth and success of our customers and employees. Looking to choose a career path and that allows you to enjoy your job? Our team and organization will allow just that. We all share the same common goal and dedication to produce an excellent product while providing a positive customer and work experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Besides a great work environment, we also offer:
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Vision Care Insurance
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Cold call prospects generated by external sources
- Penetrate targeted accounts and generate sales from current client base
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other members of the team
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects
- When necessary, support marketing team including but not limited to; trade show preparation, sales trips, and marketing/sales campaigns
- Establish and grow productive, professional relationships with key clients
- Outbound communication to existing clients via phone and email
- Responsible for inbound client and potential client communications.
- Promote product/service features and benefits
- Assist in sales quotes
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing clients in the corporate database.
- Communicate brand identity and corporate position with current and potential clients
- Work closely with the Customer Service Support Team to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Provide support through the full sales cycle
- Work experience within the inside or outside sales platform and/or customer service
- Positive, results, and team oriented attitude
- Demonstrate time management and organizational skills (multi-task)
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Basic knowledge of aftermarket automotive products is a plus.
- High school diploma required
This position involves management of outbound and inbound opportunities as well as brand expansion and support for a growing company. The successful candidate will have good telephone and administration skills, as well as a positive attitude. This will allow the individual to play a strong role in supporting the growth and strategic objectives of the company. The Product Sales Support Specialist will be required to work closely with Production Planning, Purchasing, Engineering, Customer Service and Sales Teams.
Salary is based on experience. Commission opportunities are also available. Be a part of our company’s expansion and success!
Check us out on the web at www.ublights.com
Send all resumes to Bill Myshka @ email@example.com
Join Our Team!
Sales Support Opening Inquiry
Have a question? Call us at
UBLights was established to provide superior products to the heavy transportation industry, focusing on lights and mirrors for semi-trucks and trailers. From our base in Country Club Hills, IL – just south of Chicago – we have an extensive distributor network, and the means to keep those distributors fully stocked.
We are open